New visitor? Start with the initial "Welcome" post.

Blog Archive

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Thank You

Last night Tammy & I were making tacos for supper. I was just standing there stirring the hambuger and thinking about what I had to say to her. She asked me, "What's the matter"? I tried to keep it together, but couldn't. I pretty much lost it. In brief, I told her I was so sorry that I had f'ed up our relationship. I told her I want to be close again. I re-committed myself to the relationship. She said we are going to be fine. I thought she was about to pass out when I told her we need to get rid of the computer - hehe.
This blog is history. It has definatley served its purpose. I've come to realize how I can make my marriage better. Thanks to all who have commented and helped me out. God bless & happy Valentines Day.

2 comments:

On the Cusp said...

I'm so happy for you. . .

Erin said...

Hey LV. I'm so glad. You did well to tell her the truth. I wish you two all the best! Don't give up!